Mud puddles at night

djamesdjames Registered Users Posts: 237 Major grins
edited November 9, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Our local photography club had a field trip to photograph mud puddles at night. This was a first for me and I had to ge and see what would be so interesting as photographing puddles in the dark. Here are four photos that I took on the trip. C&C Please.

706505530_m9UgH-L.jpg

706505449_7uRSd-L.jpg

706505414_FHTXg-L.jpg

706505364_7SWxS-L.jpg

Needless to say I was not expecting to get photographs like this.
http://www.djames-photography.com
In this great big world around us, we will find what we are looking for! What we do with it is up to us to decide.
Olympus E-500 Olympus E-520 Zuiko 14-45 Zuiko 40-150 Sigma 50-500 Zuiko 18-180 4-AB800 strobes, 1AB-400 stobe, 4 softboxes, brolly box, umbrellas etc.

Comments

• eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2009
    It's amazing what you'll find when you go off your normal road.

Fantastic images! Beautiful!! thumb.gif
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • djamesdjames Registered Users Posts: 237 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2009
    eL eSs Vee wrote:
    It's amazing what you'll find when you go off your normal road.

Fantastic images! Beautiful!! thumb.gif

Thank you for commenting. I will be going out again I am sure to gather more images like this.
    In this great big world around us, we will find what we are looking for! What we do with it is up to us to decide.
    Olympus E-500 Olympus E-520 Zuiko 14-45 Zuiko 40-150 Sigma 50-500 Zuiko 18-180 4-AB800 strobes, 1AB-400 stobe, 4 softboxes, brolly box, umbrellas etc.
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2009
    Wicked!!!

Are the colors computer-generated or was there some copious neon in the vacinity?
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • djamesdjames Registered Users Posts: 237 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2009
    adbsgicom wrote:
    Wicked!!!

Are the colors computer-generated or was there some copious neon in the vacinity?

AHH. I was wondering if anyone would ask how the images were generated. Yes there were neon signs in the area and the colors are reflections in the water, the surface was disrupted by the rough paving etccreating the patterns. :D
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2009
    djames wrote:
    AHH. I was wondering if anyone would ask how the images were generated. Yes there were neon signs in the area and the colors are reflections in the water, the surface was disrupted by the rough paving etccreating the patterns. :D
    All the sweeter that it was naturally there, and you saw to capture it. Well done!
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site