Cars and Coffee Houston Photos 11/7/09

Z06NutZ06Nut Registered Users Posts: 84 Big grins
edited November 8, 2009 in Other Cool Shots

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2009
    I wanted to show your pictures of the Lamborgahini to a neighbor of mine. But I can't bring myself to do it. He bought one several weeks ago....black, like the one in the picture. His wife, whille in the garage, dropped a rake on the hood of the thing 3 or 4 days ago. He's been crying ever since.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Z06NutZ06Nut Registered Users Posts: 84 Big grins
    edited November 8, 2009
    I wanted to show your pictures of the Lamborgahini to a neighbor of mine. But I can't bring myself to do it. He bought one several weeks ago....black, like the one in the picture. His wife, whille in the garage, dropped a rake on the hood of the thing 3 or 4 days ago. He's been crying ever since.

Tom

Laughing.gif. Go ahead and show it to him. If you look at the engine you'll notice that the paint is peeling of the valve covers. It has 10k miles on it and it is only 1 of 3 with this color combo. It belongs to my friend Rob. He plans to put twin turbos on it so all the small cosmetic stuff will be cleaned up. He also has a Porsche that puts over 1000HP to the wheels. This his new project. thumb.gif
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited November 8, 2009
    Some very nice cars in your gallery. Thank you for sharing those.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2009
    Love that Gallardo! And one doesnt't often see a three-wheeled Morgan!

Nice shots!! clap.gif
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather