FS/FT Rebel XT + accessories, EF-S 17-85 IS USM, Sigma 70-300 APO DG Macro (Canada)

RobinivichRobinivich Registered Users Posts: 438 Major grins
edited November 8, 2009 in House of Canon
Complete Digital SLR Package, everything you need to get started with a nice digital system. I'm in Canada, prices are in Canadian dollars, currently $1 USD = $1.07 CAD. I'm hoping to sell these locally through classifieds, but send me a PM and we might be able to work something out. I'd like to sell as a package, but will consider offers for individual items.

Digital Rebel XT $500 CAD
Camera has been babied, around 8000 clicks, sensor recently cleaned. Has a detachable magnifying eyepiece instead of original. Comes with Bag to fit camera plus 17-85, extra battery, magic lantern user guide, BG-E3 Battery grip ($150 item) to double battery capacity and improve handling, 1GB Lexar Pro 133x CF card, and original packaging and software.

EF-S 17-85 IS USM lens $500 CAD
Mint condition, versatile stabilized lens with a wide zoom range. Comes with 67mm B+W Circular Polarizer and optional Hood. Original packaging

Sigma 70-300 APO DG Macro $200 CAD
Multi-purpose telephoto, higher quality APO version, excellent budget telephoto. Comes with 58mm B+W UV filter for protection, and included Hood and soft case. Original packaging

Entire package for $1000 CAD, cost me more than $2000 new.

This camera and these two lenses were my mainstay a couple years back, I've since upgraded and now they're collecting dust and it's time to pass them along. This kit will take photos from 28mm equivalent wide angle out to 480mm equivalent telephoto (camera sensor is a 1.6x focal length multiplier) Check out photography taken in part with this kit here: www.taylorinlight.com

Photos are coming, my primary camera just got suited up for a dive, so it'll have to wait a bit.