Ghostly Sightings....

WingsOfLovePhotoWingsOfLovePhoto Registered Users Posts: 797 Major grins
edited November 12, 2009 in People
Hey all, haven't had a minute to breathe much less hang out here with you :cry but thought you might like to see this picture taken at a place called Locust Grove, The Samuel Morse estate... remember the Morse code? Same guy...Anyway I spent all summer and fall there taking pictures. When going through this toddlers pictures I noticed something really strange... reflective figures in a window behind her. There was no one there! I was crouched down shooting the picture, her mother was off to the side, there was nobody in the house because it was closed and we were the only ones on the property at all... so there is no explaining the appearance of people other than ghosts or spirits? Whaddya think? Is it possible?

707315599_QzHui-L.jpg
Snady :thumb
my money well spent :D
Nikon D4, D3s, D3, D700, Nikkor 24-70, 70-200 2.8 vrII, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4, 105mm macro, sigma fisheye, SB 800's and lots of other goodies!

Comments

• JwarJwar Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2009
    creepyeek7.gif

Looks like two guys. The one on the left looks like he's got a mustache.
    Jay

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
    Kinky Friedman
  • JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2009
    Wow!!! that is creepy. The one on camera left definetly looks like a guy. eek7.gif
  • PhotosbychuckPhotosbychuck Registered Users Posts: 1,239 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2009
    Cool Shot

The reflection reminds me of the cover of a Nacy Drew book.
    Do you think it could be a reflection of a book laying next to the inside of the window?

Take Care,
    Charles
    D300S, 18-200mm VR, 70-300mm VR

Aperture Focus Photography
    http://aperturefocus.com
  • VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2009
    Very creepy indeed!!! maybe you could send a copy to a paranormal or such for some input. I'd love to learn more about this photo. It looked so much like parents in the background it took me a while to realize it truly was a real mystery!
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • dawssvtdawssvt Registered Users Posts: 413 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2009
    rolleyes1.gif I don't think so. wings.gif

Website
    My Smugmug

My Canon Gear:
    5DMII | 24-105mm f/4L | 45mm TS/E | 135mm f/2.0L | 70-200mm f/2.8L IS | 50mm f/1.4
    | 580EX II & 430EX