Touch Of Mexico

AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited November 10, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Shot on the main street of my home town.

707374854_XRjHy-XL.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2009
    I like the warm, late afternoon feel of this photo, even though I'm in sunny Southern California and it's like that pretty much year-round here. :D

Well done! thumb.gif
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2009
    eL eSs Vee wrote:
    I like the warm, late afternoon feel of this photo, even though I'm in sunny Southern California and it's like that pretty much year-round here. :D

Well done! thumb.gif

Thanks Lee for looking and the comment.........I have never been to Southern California, I need to put on things to do...... azzaro
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2009
    I like photos that really make me look around and this one does. And you even have the sun reflecting off an upper window thumb.gif

Good job Azzaro and wonderful processing :D

I see its a meat market and mexican food, but there's a shrimp on the side window..do they have seafood too? Do you eat there?
  • PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2009
    Howdy Azzaro,

Neat looking place, I'll be they have some good food in there.

I like the nice warm light, and post processing.

Very nicely done.

Be interested to hear more about it, also what town it's in.
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • Carmelo75Carmelo75 Registered Users Posts: 232 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2009
    Great shot Azzaro!!! The colors and composition are perfect, and one somehow "feels" being really in the place.

I'm getting really fan of your way of shooting... keep sharing clap.gif!!!

Carmelo
    edited November 9, 2009
    Dogdots wrote:
    I like photos that really make me look around and this one does. And you even have the sun reflecting off an upper window thumb.gif

Good job Azzaro and wonderful processing :D

I see its a meat market and mexican food, but there's a shrimp on the side window..do they have seafood too? Do you eat there?

Thanks Mary..... I don't eat a lot of Mexican food...And I have never been in the place......:D azzaro
    edited November 9, 2009
    Panther wrote:
    Howdy Azzaro,

Neat looking place, I'll be they have some good food in there.

I like the nice warm light, and post processing.

Very nicely done.

Be interested to hear more about it, also what town it's in.

Thanks Panther for the nice comment.........The pic. was taken in Buckeye AZ., which is about 40 miles west of Phoenix... I moved to AZ. from back east and have been here for close to 35 years, but never got into Mexican food.

azzaro
  • RoadkillRoadkill Registered Users Posts: 494 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2009
    really cool processing. fits the image well.
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2009
    REally nice one - I like the finish you gave it. Was the sun setting to give that rich color? Did you take it from your truck? I don't know if I would stand out there to take that picture in fear of lots of questions... eek7.gif
    edited November 9, 2009
    Carmelo75 wrote:
    Great shot Azzaro!!! The colors and composition are perfect, and one somehow "feels" being really in the place.

I'm getting really fan of your way of shooting... keep sharing clap.gif!!!

Carmelo

Hi Carmelo....Thanks for the great comment.... I plan to keep shooting and posting.....thumb.gif azzaro
    edited November 9, 2009
    Roadkill wrote:
    really cool processing. fits the image well.

Thanks Roadkill for looking in and the comment......azzaro
    edited November 9, 2009
    Eia wrote:
    REally nice one - I like the finish you gave it. Was the sun setting to give that rich color? Did you take it from your truck? I don't know if I would stand out there to take that picture in fear of lots of questions... eek7.gif

Eia...It was a pic. I have been working on for awhile. I would go to town at different times of day looking at the lighting. I finally decided to go late on Sunday because the place would be closed, no trucks parked in front of it, and very little traffic in the street, and I thought it would look better with soft lighting. The lighting was a little flat do to the sun being really low in the sky and hidden by other buildings.
    Yes, I did shoot from the truck, mostly because it is where I would have stood to shoot it...... As for questions, they would have been in Spanish. I dont speak Spanishheadscratch.gifrolleyes1.gif azzaro
  • alexfalexf Registered Users Posts: 436 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2009
    Very nice PP. Like the shot.
    AlexFeldsteinPhotography.com
    Nikon D700, D300, D80 and assorted glass, old and new.
    edited November 9, 2009
    alexf wrote:
    Very nice PP. Like the shot.

Hi Alex......Thanks for the comment..... azzaro
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2009
    Howdy Azzaro

You've been shooting out of the box lately and coming up with some real nice images. However, it's good to see you back in the orange crate again. :D I love the warm tones in this one. thumb.gif

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
    edited November 10, 2009
    Jack'll do wrote:
    Howdy Azzaro

You've been shooting out of the box lately and coming up with some real nice images. However, it's good to see you back in the orange crate again. :D I love the warm tones in this one. thumb.gif

I have been out of the box:D and at my age.....Thanks for looking in and the comment........azzaro
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2009
    Yo Azzaro,

I don't care if you're in the box, out of the box, or hiding on the roof. You keep pumping them out like this, and I'll keep applauding.

Take care,

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
    edited November 10, 2009
    Yo Azzaro,

I don't care if you're in the box, out of the box, or hiding on the roof. You keep pumping them out like this, and I'll keep applauding.

Take care,

Tom

rolleyes1.gif I do pretty good as long as I stay on my meds rolleyes1.gif......Keeps me off the roof.
    THANKS TOM...... azzaro