708445330_WgjXC-L.jpg

Oh damn..
708445480_wUStE-L.jpg
Rags

Comments

• Options
    JacobovsJacobovs Registered Users Posts: 491 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2009
    Great Jobclap.gif. I was only able to get to Scott's Creek on Sunday, waves were down significantly, light was bad, but I will post later.

Nice shotsthumb.gif
  • Options
    toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2009
    Jacobovs wrote:
    Great Jobclap.gif. I was only able to get to Scott's Creek on Sunday, waves were down significantly, light was bad, but I will post later.

Nice shotsthumb.gif

I was there at 9:30 - 11:30. Snapped about 400 raw and when I got home on PP, found my cam was set to portrait WB incandescent. eek7.gif

Damn I'm still working on getting 400 blue images changed to Norcal green surf with ribbons of kelp....

:D

Here's one I liked with the blue cast (what do you think?)
    The vortex (shot directly to the sun)
    708369084_87iXD-L.jpg
    Rags
  • Options
    JacobovsJacobovs Registered Users Posts: 491 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2009
    torags wrote:
    I was there at 9:30 - 11:30. Snapped about 400 raw and when I got home on PP, found my cam was set to portrait WB incandescent. eek7.gif

Damn I'm still working on getting 400 blue images changed to Norcal green surf with ribbons of kelp....

:D

Here's one I liked with the blue cast (what do you think?)
    The vortex (shot directly to the sun)
    708369084_87iXD-L.jpg

You know what's crazy, I shot a HS football game on Friday night and left my WB on incandescent too!!! I screwed up a dozen shots or sorolleyes1.gif

The shot you have above is one of the coolest (no pun intended) surf shots I have ever seen!clap.gifbow