FS: 1DS Mark II <10K shots - near mint

EarthDogEarthDog Registered Users Posts: 123 Major grins
edited November 17, 2009 in House of Canon
Awesome camera. Perfect working condition. The only thing I can see that keeps this from being totally mint is the usual paint loss on the hotshoe, and even that is pretty minor. Includes everything it came with, including the box, manual, cables, body cap, charger, battery, AC adapter system, remote control software. The one thing missing is the camera strap, but I can throw in a SmugMug strap if you don't already have one. The box has a little cosmetic damage, but the camera doesn't. It looks like new.

And, yes, it really has less than 10,000 actuations (8,214, to be exact) on the shutter, which is rated for at least 200,000. It IS used, so I can't promise you won't find a speck of dust or a fingerprint on it, but you'll have to look hard to find it. This is a beauty!

If I can sell it here, and avoid eBay charges, I'll let it go for $2500, PayPal'd and shipped (continental US, only). That's half the price Amazon/Adorama are asking. I prefer PayPal, but if you want to pay by check or money order, I'll knock off another $50, but checks must clear before shipping, of course.

I don't sell a lot of stuff, but I've been on eBay for over 10 years, and have 100% positive feedback, if you want to check me out. My ooooold username there is davebear.
Once upon a time, they all lived happily ever after.

Comments

• EarthDogEarthDog Registered Users Posts: 123 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2009
    Just realized I forgot to mention it comes with 3 batteries, all genuine Canon.
    edited November 12, 2009
    Some photos of the actual camera. Apparently there was more than one speck of dust :D If you see anything else, it's glare or a reflection. I don't do product shots. The quick release plate is not included in the sale.

711706505_tvNd2-M.jpg

I forgot to turn it on for this, but the LCD works perfectly.

711706563_SZk9e-M.jpg

711706618_xLV7k-M-1.jpg

This shot shows the usual paint loss on the hotshoe. That's really the only sign of use.
    711706675_v2fSw-M.jpg
    edited November 17, 2009
    It's going on Craig's List tonight, so if you've been thinking about it, now's the time to jump on it.