Nikon F3/T Appraisal

OzzwaldOzzwald Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
edited November 12, 2009 in Cameras
This Camera is from my dad, it has just been laying around the house, i checked ebay and saw some going for 700$...so i would like to sell on ebay and was wondering if you could tell me how much all this stuff is worth...Everything is pretty much mint...no scratches on the body at all. all the lens are manual focous and aperture. 1st lens is tamron 24mm F/2.5 2nd is a nikon 35-135 F/3.5-4.5 3rd 135mm F/3.5 last is a nikon 50mm 1.8.

Any idea how much this stuff is worth...if its worth anything at all...heres a picture of everything else that im not sure of hahaha. Besides the Camera and the lens can anyone tell what the rest of the stuff is properly called.

4091566919_af12714f73.jpg

Comments

• ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 24,079 moderator
    edited November 10, 2009
    You're right that the camera is the most valuable of the items listed. You really need to test the camera in order to tell the condition or sell as is.

The lenses are not too special nor valuable, but still worth something. I suggest using KEH.com to research the lenses' values.

The handle bracket flash looks interesting but the image is too small to tell what it is. You should be able to tells us from the printed information on the flash itself.
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • AlbertZeroKAlbertZeroK Registered Users Posts: 217 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2009
    The flash looks like an old Metz, it should have a battery pack with it and it looks like atleast the power cable is there. I wish the picture was bigger, but the Metz flash should have a battery pack, flash, cable between battery pack and light and a charger that plugs into the battery pack.

Lumaquest makes light modifiers that attach to flashes and that looks like some type of bounce.

I would definately sell the Metz seperately - but check if the battery works - it's worth more with a working battery, the battery for the Metz I have which is simular to yours was $60.

It would be really helpful to get pictures of each piece and what is written on each.
    Canon 50D and 2x T2i's // 2x 580ex II // FlexTT5's & MiniTT1's
    EFS 17-55 f/2.8 & 10-22 // Sigma 30mm f/1.4 & 50mm f/1.4
    Sigma Bigma OS // Canon 70-200 IS f/2.8
  • OzzwaldOzzwald Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2009
    I'll get singles ASAP. i checked out KEH and other used camera buyers, and the biggest quote i got was 250$, KEH wont even estimate my camera unless i send them other products to evaluate that add up to 100$...