My Son Liam wakin' up

elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
edited July 15, 2005 in People
Hello friends!
Snapped these pictures of my son Liam just as he woke up after his "12-o'clock-after-lunch-siesta" yesterday. We were stayin' in a little cottage that we rented for a few nights. It was very hot outside, and even hotter inside, so I left the door wide open in order not to cook him. So, when he woke up, he first glared into "the light" before he caught site of me, lurkin' with my cam in the opposite bed. :):

Canon 10D, Canon EF 50 mm f/1,8 II, Handheld, Ambient light, 1/80 sec, f/2,5 ISO 400

Regards / Matty

28390953-O.jpg

28390954-O.jpg

Comments

• John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2005
    Awww what a cutie.
    Thanks for sharingthumb.gif
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2005
    Hi Matty
    elfving73 wrote:
    Hello friends!
    Snapped these pictures of my son Liam just as he woke up after his "12-o'clock-after-lunch-siesta" yesterday. We were stayin' in a little cottage that we rented for a few nights. It was very hot outside, and even hotter inside, so I left the door wide open in order not to cook him. So, when he woke up, he first glared into "the light" before he caught site of me, lurkin' with my cam in the opposite bed. :):

Canon 10D, Canon EF 50 mm f/1,8 II, Handheld, Ambient light, 1/80 sec, f/2,5 ISO 400

Regards / Matty
    Golly Liam sure is growing up isn't he.....gawwd I remember when he was born, he is quite the little boy now isn't he :D
    Nice to see you over here too Matty......take Care...... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Adrian van AmmersAdrian van Ammers Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2005
    Woo, so cute!
    Hi there Matty, nice to see Liam growing up so beautifully!
  • marlofmarlof Registered Users Posts: 1,833 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2005
    Great shots of a cool dude!
    enjoy being here while getting there
  • photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2005
    Beautiful blue eyes, love the ambiant light that is coming in and lighting his face. In Belgium they would say "his little heart is still sleeping".
    (Meaning it is all to obvious that he just woke up and still has to pick life back up)