Are there problems seening photos in gallery?

xtnomadxtnomad Registered Users Posts: 340 Major grins
edited November 12, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
For the past few weeks gallerys are not showing photos. The home page shows then click on a gallery and no photos. For about 7 out of 10 times this has been happening. Anyone experance this? :scratch
xtnomad :wink

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2009
    No, I'm sorry. Please write our Support Heroes and let us help you from the help desk, thanks.
  • xtnomadxtnomad Registered Users Posts: 340 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2009
    That does not work! It just says LOADING.
    edited November 11, 2009
    The help desk responed with in 24 hours but only bassic help. After more investigating 14 galleries are not opening but 3 or 4 are. May try logging on a differant computer later. headscratch.gif
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2009
    xtnomad wrote:
    The help desk responed with in 24 hours but only bassic help. After more investigating 14 galleries are not opening but 3 or 4 are. May try logging on a differant computer later. headscratch.gif
    Actually, we replied 2hrs after you wrote us late last night.

We can help, just write us back - this is something best handled from our help desk, thanks so much.
    edited November 11, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    Actually, we replied 2hrs after you wrote us late last night.

We can help, just write us back - this is something best handled from our help desk, thanks so much.

Yes you are correct I just go to work at 4AM so I did not see it til tonight. Lindy gave me some very helpful things and it seems that the problem is on my end and will go thru the sugestions tomorrow night. As allways Smugmug LIVES up to it,s expections. Thank You. Rod
  • Bill_FLBill_FL Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited November 12, 2009
    xtnomad wrote:
    Yes you are correct I just go to work at 4AM so I did not see it til tonight. Lindy gave me some very helpful things and it seems that the problem is on my end and will go thru the sugestions tomorrow night. As allways Smugmug LIVES up to it,s expections. Thank You. Rod

I joined this forum for just this reason. I have tried to upload pictures several times in the past day and half. They sit there "processing" then disappear. I have emailed support and am waiting on an answer.