FS: Canon G10 in Excellent Condition

seaain.grayseaain.gray Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
edited December 25, 2009 in House of Canon
Canon G10 in Excellent+ condition, 1235 actuations - $350.00 + paypal fees - SHIPPED to CONUS. other Destinations please ask for quote.

This is an excellent little P&S camera that is still under warranty.

I can find no signs of wear. It comes with all the original accessories, the box and the original receipt. This camera is in very fine condition. I'll throw in an extra Canon battery, and a high quality glass LCD protector (already installed).

I have Lensmate A & B filter adapters in unused condition which I could be persuaded to part with for an additional $35.00.

Shipping will be via USPS in the CONUS and Canada. I will consider other destinations if I can insure and get delivery confirmation.

I am relatively new here, but am well known at Pentax forums (http://www.pentaxforums.com/), username "woof". Please also see my feedback under eBay woodburywarmth (seller account) and seaain.gray (personal account).

I am considering adding a Canon system, so if you have anything you might like to trade in full or in part with cash in either direction, please feel free to ask. I will be definitely looking for a 17-40L, a 40D, and probably a 70-300mm IS. I'm always open to other interesting items.

Shipping via USPS Priority Mail/Delivery Confirmation/Insured

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have. Thanks for looking.

p1003714206.jpg

p883923553.jpg

p840562157.jpg

p649441323.jpg

p890127431.jpg

p621132884.jpg

An rud a líonas an tsúil líonann sé an croí. ~ Irish Proverb.
("What fills the eye fills the heart.")

Comments