indoors on a rainy day

BuddyLeeBuddyLee Registered Users Posts: 71 Big grins
edited November 12, 2009 in People
Rain and cold kept us indoors, did not have a portable background of any sort. What would you do?

710788450_nQA6P-M.jpg
710789232_vGkHS-M.jpg
710787354_c8vLf-M.jpg

I can take any and all comments, bring em on!

Comments

• GP ImagesGP Images Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2009
    Very nice. I would like #3 better if the leaf was not in front of her forehead.
    Otherwise good job clap.gif
  • toddbtoddb Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2009
    1 and 2 work
    Tough when elements out of your control change the gameplan. I think the white background works well in 1 and 2. Good idea in 3, but like the above poster said, the leaf getting in the way is bothersome (maybe a little photoshop work could take it out?). At first I was bothered by the light in the room behind her, but I think it's OK if you can fix the leaf.

Nice job of adapting.
  • JimBarryPhotographyJimBarryPhotography Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited November 12, 2009
    Love number three ...
    Nice shots. The first two have a vaguely vintage feel to them. Di you desaturate a bit? My fav is definitely number 3. You might be able to clone out the leaf but even with it it has great background seperation that really makes the foreground pop.

Good work!!
  • BuddyLeeBuddyLee Registered Users Posts: 71 Big grins
    edited November 12, 2009
    Thanks all.

I have considered removing the leaf and probably will. I agree the shot will be much better without it. No reduction of saturation, I think it's more an affect of the 'speedlight softbox' I used. #3 was shot with a Lightsphere Cloud on camera.