Bay Photo Color correction?

JayClark79JayClark79 Registered Users Posts: 253 Major grins
edited November 13, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Is that color correction fee added to each print?.. So if there is a .20 cent charge for color correction if i order 10 of the same size print i get charged that .20 cents for each of those 10 prints?

Shouldnt the charge only be to the initial color correction? you dont color correct every single print.. you do the file.

My Site http://www.jayclarkphotography.com

Canon Rebel T1i | Canon 50mm 1.8 | Tamron 28-75mm 2.8 | Canon 75-300mm EF f 4.5 III | Opteka Grip | Canon 580exII | 2 Vivitar 383 Flash's and a home studio setup.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2009
    That's the way it works - and we've accounted for the cost of color correction in this pricing - if you have one or 10.
  • OscarcOscarc Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
    edited November 13, 2009
    JayClark79 wrote:
    Shouldnt the charge only be to the initial color correction? you dont color correct every single print.. you do the file.

They also charge more to color-correct a large print than a small print, even though they both require the same amount of work. It's just how their business model works; it's not unusual for a business to have a pricing model that doesn't directly reflect their cost structure.