Options

#37, Filling a frame

MarkRMarkR Registered Users Posts: 2,099 Major grins
edited November 14, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
I haven't been very active recently, for which I apologize. One of the joys of working for a government is that occassionally you have to study for -- and pass! -- an exam* for a job that you've held for years. :cry

At any rate, I was watching my son FILL a FRAME up with paint for a Christmas gift he was making, and thought I'd share it. Reshoots likely not possible. :shrug

C&C appreciated.

712955907_6qp3N-L.jpg

* said exam almost never tests you on the skills that you have or use in your day to day job. Go figure.

Comments

• Options
    rteest42rteest42 Registered Users Posts: 540 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2009
    I like the play on the topic!!!
    MarkR wrote:
    I haven't been very active recently, for which I apologize. One of the joys of working for a government is that occassionally you have to study for -- and pass! -- an exam* for a job that you've held for years. :cry

At any rate, I was watching my son FILL a FRAME up with paint for a Christmas gift he was making, and thought I'd share it. Reshoots likely not possible. :shrug

C&C appreciated.

712955907_6qp3N-L.jpg

* said exam almost never tests you on the skills that you have or use in your day to day job. Go figure.
  • Options
    MarkRMarkR Registered Users Posts: 2,099 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2009
    rteest42 wrote:
    I like the play on the topic!!!

Thank you for the input, but I don't think there's enough here to raise it above the crowd. I may have to sit this one out. ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    travelwaystravelways Registered Users Posts: 7,854 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2009
    MarkR wrote:
    Thank you for the input, but I don't think there's enough here to raise it above the crowd. I may have to sit this one out. ne_nau.gif

15524779-Ti.gif

The shot is good, but the composition can be improved in my opinion.
    Tatiana - Seeing the world through my camera
    TravelwaysPhotos.com ...... Facebook
    VegasGreatAttractions.com
    Travelways.com