Options

Ok...I have one day...

gecko0gecko0 Registered Users Posts: 383 Major grins
edited November 16, 2009 in Location, Location, Location!
or maybe 1/2 a day...I'm near San Francisco and I'll be able to escape work tomorrow for some touring/photos.

I've been to Hwy 1 and San Francisco already, but hoping to find some coastal areas to use my ND filters on (didn't have them for the last visit), etc. Any recommendations for such a limited time? I thought maybe near Point Bonita or Lands End, but I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks for any input!
Canon 7D and some stuff that sticks on the end of it.

Comments

• Options
    gecko0gecko0 Registered Users Posts: 383 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2009
    FINE, don't give me any help!!!!!!!!!! rolleyes1.gif haha

I ended up going to some usual touristy spots...Hawk Hill for the sunrise (yippee for waking up at 4:30am!), then a few beaches, Sausalito for breakfast, Sutra Baths, then headed back. I'll get some pics up as soon as I get my data cable back so I can transfer them...forgot it at the office. :(
    Canon 7D and some stuff that sticks on the end of it.
  • Options
    ThwackThwack Registered Users Posts: 487 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2009
    Sorry, didn't see your post last night while I was poking around this forum. I don't normally shoot that far north but have gone sight-seeing with friends at Point Reyes, Muir Woods, etc...Marin headlands offer opportunities...depends on what you're after.

Or, try to get an even better shot of the San Mateo bridge (one member's favorite spot). :D

Or, maybe Point Lobos?

(next time of course)
  • Options
    schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2009
    I'm moving this to Locations! Sorry about the delay, but I hope this gives you some more ideas for the next time you're out here. :D