Long Haired English Cream Dachshund

EthanEthan Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
edited November 14, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
One of my puppies this morning. Let me know what you think.

4104208900_296472cf0a_b.jpg

Comments

• DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2009
    I think its just wonderful :D but I love dogs and dog photos.

The softness is good as it adds to the mood and the look your dog is giving you. I like the lighting and I can see the sparkle in its eye thumb.gif

How old is your pup? We had a dog that looked just like that for a brief time. It was a mutt, but it didn't like our other dogs :cry Picked her up at the pound. Lucky someone else wanted her too so she went to a good home without any other dogs.
  • CoryUTCoryUT Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2009
    I think this is a great shot with just a little bit too much emptiness on the right. I found my eye wandering over there looking for something, so I would try cropping some out.

Good hue on the mono and a cute pup.
    Daily Shot
    My Photographic Adventures

Nikon D7000 | 10-20 | 50 | 55-200
  • EthanEthan Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited November 14, 2009
    Dogdots wrote:
    I think its just wonderful :D but I love dogs and dog photos.

The softness is good as it adds to the mood and the look your dog is giving you. I like the lighting and I can see the sparkle in its eye thumb.gif

How old is your pup? We had a dog that looked just like that for a brief time. It was a mutt, but it didn't like our other dogs :cry Picked her up at the pound. Lucky someone else wanted her too so she went to a good home without any other dogs.

Thank you! Ellie is two years old. I'm a sucker for dogs. I also have three Jack Russells.
  • EthanEthan Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited November 14, 2009
    CoryUT wrote:
    I think this is a great shot with just a little bit too much emptiness on the right. I found my eye wandering over there looking for something, so I would try cropping some out.

Good hue on the mono and a cute pup.

Thank you! I agree with the cropping. I cropped a couple inches off the right and think it looks good.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2009
    Ethan wrote:
    Thank you! Ellie is two years old. I'm a sucker for dogs. I also have three Jack Russells.

I bet Ellie has fun trying to keep up with 3 Jack Russells rolleyes1.gif

Dogs..they will steal your heart ever time :D