Options

FS: Nikon D50 camera body

LooneyTunesLooneyTunes Registered Users Posts: 7 Big grins
edited November 15, 2009 in Nikon Land
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I bought another camera so I am selling my Nikon D50 digital SLR that I was using as my backup camera. It is in above average condition with a few minor wear points on the rubber body skin. The camera functions perfectly, has been a pleasure to use, and has produced many excellent pictures.

It is a 6 megapixel camera that supports Nikon / Nikkor interchangeable lenses. This is a solid, well built camera that can focus the Nikon AF lenses that are excellent and readily available at good pricing where the D40 & D60 can only autofocus AFS/AFI lenses.

The D50 is highly regarded by many... here is just a little bit of the proof out there...
http://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/showthread.php?t=245420

-Original Box, battery (excellent condition), battery charger, strap, manuals, cdrom, cables, packaging, cards, that came with it when I bought it new.
-2nd Battery EN-EL3a (Nikon OEM) in excellent condition
-Mack 5 year warranty (fully transferable, remaining time of 20 months, expires June 2011). Mack warranties are highly regarded in the camera industry. This is a huge bonus!!!

Includes a 1GB SD memory card. I also have some affordable auto focus and manual focus lenses for sale as well if you are interested.

SOLD - $250 shipped. Thanks! Please email me.