Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
edited November 16, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Just a few shots from my garage this weekend

714243735_uERgz-L-1.jpg

714238473_2BRck-L-1.jpg

714240545_sG8kj-L-1.jpg
Scooba Steve

Shades of Hyperion photography
Extraordinary photos can not be had standing where everyone else is standing, looking where everyone else is looking

Comments

• rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2009
    Nice set with excellent processing. #3 holds my interest the most -- do you have a drawbridge instead of a regular garage door? Or is that an early "Genie"? ne_nau.gif
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2009
    Excellent grunge Steve. I particularly like #3 Nice composition on all of them. thumb.gifthumb.gif

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2009
    rainbow wrote:
    Nice set with excellent processing. #3 holds my interest the most -- do you have a drawbridge instead of a regular garage door? Or is that an early "Genie"? ne_nau.gif
    rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2009
    Love that third one.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2009
    thanks for the replies everyone.
    rainbow wrote:

rolleyes1.gif
    it's a manual chain hoist
    Scooba Steve

Extraordinary photos can not be had standing where everyone else is standing, looking where everyone else is looking
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2009
    Neat series!!! I like the processing. the third one is definitely interesting!!!
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2009
    I like these -- the 3 one is a winner for me. Looks like someone pulls motors out of cars :D Am I correct?
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited November 16, 2009
    Yep, #3 takes the prize. clap.gif
  • Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2009
    Thanks again for the replies everyone.
    Dogdots wrote:
    I like these -- the 3 one is a winner for me. Looks like someone pulls motors out of cars :D Am I correct?

My apartment is a converted barn and the garage is a leftover from when the barn was used as a lawn mower repair shop. I haven't had an opportunity to use it to pull a motor yet (although I thought for a minute I was going to need to use it on my Blazer) right now I use it to hold up a 70lb boxing heavy bag (punching bag).
    Scooba Steve

• DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2009
    Thanks again for the replies everyone.

My apartment is a converted barn and the garage is a leftover from when the barn was used as a lawn mower repair shop. I haven't had an opportunity to use it to pull a motor yet (although I thought for a minute I was going to need to use it on my Blazer) right now I use it to hold up a 70lb boxing heavy bag (punching bag).

Wow..I bet your apartment is really neat looking. I've seen a few barns converted into houses. Good place to hold your boxing bag thumb.gif