A few from today

riseagainstriseagainst Registered Users Posts: 61 Big grins
edited November 16, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
I headed out to a town about 30 mins from where i live with some friends and here are a a few that i like.. Input and CC is welcome thanks!

714361664_PqAHP-L.jpg

714361622_okHZ5-L.jpg

715074018_DwwEA-L.jpg

715073823_nNsPu-L.jpg

Comments

• DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2009
    I like the first one -- peeling paint is something I like to see photographed. So much texture.

I like that you got down to ground level with your 2nd photo -- again I hope you weren't in the street :D I'm going to have to buy you an orange vest if you keep playing so close to the street rolleyes1.gif Maybe it would of been better without the building in the photo. Reason I say that is I keep looking at it with interest. It looks like its sitting up off the ground.
  • woellerdwoellerd Registered Users Posts: 193 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2009
    Nice work. A suggestion for #1 might be to bump up the saturation just a touch. #2 looks like a railway platform. I love the limited DOF.
    Dave Woeller

My Galleries: DWPhotoworks

My Blog Page: DWPhotoworksblog

Become a fan: DWPhotoworksfan
  • riseagainstriseagainst Registered Users Posts: 61 Big grins
    edited November 16, 2009
    woellerd wrote:
    Nice work. A suggestion for #1 might be to bump up the saturation just a touch. #2 looks like a railway platform. I love the limited DOF.

Actually for number 1 i took some of the color out because that's the look i was going for. I couldn't decide which way to go to either up the saturation or take some color out but that's what i went for. I'm getting ready to post one that i saturated some more. And your right number to is a railroad platform to the right are the tracks.Thanks for your suggestions and imput :D
  • riseagainstriseagainst Registered Users Posts: 61 Big grins
    edited November 16, 2009
    Dogdots wrote:
    I like the first one -- peeling paint is something I like to see photographed. So much texture.

I like that you got down to ground level with your 2nd photo -- again I hope you weren't in the street :D I'm going to have to buy you an orange vest if you keep playing so close to the street rolleyes1.gif Maybe it would of been better without the building in the photo. Reason I say that is I keep looking at it with interest. It looks like its sitting up off the ground.

Yes i was playing in the street sorry! rolleyes1.gif