Can I down load the sample cards?

JayClark79JayClark79 Registered Users Posts: 253 Major grins
edited November 19, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Is there a way I can download or copy the sample images of all the cards so I can create a sample card gallery on my page?

Do i have to just download them each singly?

My Site http://www.jayclarkphotography.com

Canon Rebel T1i | Canon 50mm 1.8 | Tamron 28-75mm 2.8 | Canon 75-300mm EF f 4.5 III | Opteka Grip | Canon 580exII | 2 Vivitar 383 Flash's and a home studio setup.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2009
    I'm sorry, there's no bulk downloader for the samples.
  • dudsduds Registered Users Posts: 176 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2009
    I'm not sure why this feature was sorta "half-updated" this year, as it's not quite the feature-rich, user-friendly pro-to-client sales experience that it could be. Bah Humbug, Smugmug. :bash

But I got over it. :D And I still love you, SmugMug. thumb.gif

I painstakingly downloaded the holiday cards one by one for my own gallery...

http://mattdudleyphotography.smugmug.com/Holidays/cards

I would be happy to share those files, somehow, if it's cool with SmugMug. What say you, Andy?
    Matt Dudley
    Matt Dudley Photography
    Nashville child photographer
    Twitter: @mattdudleyphoto
    Facebook: facebook.com/mattdudleyphotography
  • thaKingthaKing Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2009
    i don't see why it would be a problem - seeing as how anyone can actually do it on their own...you're just cutting out the task for others...

question i have, that i can't seem to get an answer for, i followed the instructions on the Holiday cards (how to make a flash slideshow)...now that there are newer cards, are those new cards automatically picked up by this slideshow, or do i have to do something else? is there any way to do this with Xmas (other than downloading the images myself, which i did)?
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2009
    duds wrote:
    I'm not sure why this feature was sorta "half-updated" this year

Because incremental improvements are better than no improvements.

You are welcome to share the downloaded files with anyone, that's very nice!
  • dudsduds Registered Users Posts: 176 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    Because incremental improvements are better than no improvements.

Yeah, you're right, you're right. It's like celebrating 4 nights of Hanukkah. Better than nothing, but leaves you wanting more... :D

So, back to business. I've posted the files on my blog. Look for the link near the bottom of the right side-bar. Feel free to spread the word, and, while you're stopping by, feel free to become a fan on Facebook! wings.gif
    Matt Dudley
    Matt Dudley Photography
    Nashville child photographer
    Twitter: @mattdudleyphoto
    Facebook: facebook.com/mattdudleyphotography
  • thaKingthaKing Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2009
    see, just about every thread out there in relation to cards i've asked my question...i cannot get an answer...

in the past, if i contact via email i'm told i should keep it in the forum to make things simpler...but it's not simpler if you cannot get an answer....sheesh....ne_nau.gif