My family portrait

akhakh Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited December 12, 2009 in People
Hi all, could I get some comments on these.

[IMG][/img]717544195_2UyhJ-L.jpg

[IMG][/img]717545911_XbUcG-L.jpg

[IMG][/img]717554165_m3xRV-L.jpg

717559157_TVHkb-L.jpg

Thanks,

Comments

• mcschmidt_00mcschmidt_00 Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited November 19, 2009
    They're cute, but the gallery's password protected so we can't look at bigger versions. The vignette in the first pic is a bit much for me and it seems oddly off-centered. Perhaps tone that down a shade.

Fourth one is probably my favorite. Simple and sweet. The upper left corner of that is a little distracting though. Either crop out the gap above the fence post or maybe include the whole top fence post. Not sure which.
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2009
    Color, contrast, and exposure on these is all quite good. Nice start.

On the down side, they are all pretty centered, making them much pretty static, lacking anything (aside from the beautiful people) to draw and keep the viewer's attention.
  • rhondavidrhondavid Registered Users Posts: 433 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2009
    Can you go back and post them larger. They look very nice, beautiful children but so hard to really provide any meaningful feedback with the small pictures provided.
    David

D40
    18 - 55 kit lens
    55- 200 VR kit lens
    Lots of desires
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2009
    The colors look wonderful and the images are very cute too! I agree that I wish I could see them larger. I especially like the 1st shot but agree that perhaps you've burned the edges a bit much. Looking forward to seeing them bigger. Thanks for sharing!:D
  • akhakh Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited November 19, 2009
    Thanks everyone for your comments. I edited the post to include the larger images.
  • Family-Photo-ManFamily-Photo-Man Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited December 12, 2009
    Hey akh first of all let me say that you have some really cute kids. Secondly I feel that the photo of you with the kids lacks the proper emotions .You should try and be more animated and show more feelings in the pics . Here are some family portrait ideas you should consider checking out.