5 Birds

AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited November 24, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Shot in my neighbors backyard early in the morning......

720257810_mfftE-L.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• Carmelo75Carmelo75 Registered Users Posts: 232 Major grins
    edited November 22, 2009
    I really like the idea and the essential composition, the harsh light and high contrast gives a very dramatic, almost "post-nuclear" feel to the image.

It would be interesting to see how the image looks like with some detail retained in the crows and a bit of separation between the dove and the clouds... I would also clone out the small vertical branch at the right of the tree, the image will result much cleaner in my opinion.

It's always a pleasure to open your posts clap.gif.

Carmelo.
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited November 22, 2009
    Carmelo75 wrote:
    I really like the idea and the essential composition, the harsh light and high contrast gives a very dramatic, almost "post-nuclear" feel to the image.

It would be interesting to see how the image looks like with some detail retained in the crows and a bit of separation between the dove and the clouds... I would also clone out the small vertical branch at the right of the tree, the image will result much cleaner in my opinion.

It's always a pleasure to open your posts clap.gif.

Carmelo.
    Hi Carmelo
    Post-nuclear....put a smile on my face:D....Would have been a great title.
    I under exposed the pic. and there wasn't any detail in the black birds. The dove had a lot of detail and I should have put a little more in the dove.. As for the stick... I agonized over removing it and didn'theadscratch.gif

Thanks for the thoughtful comment and the nice comment.....:Dazzaro
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2009
    Looks like that Dove is in the wrong place rolleyes1.gif

I like it :D As for the straight branch coming up from the bottom...I don't know about taking it out??????? Maybe yes..maybe no. It's kind of like the Dove....its different and looks like it doesn't belong either.

Funny how people can interpert a photo differently -- That's a good thing :D
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2009
    Dogdots wrote:
    Looks like that Dove is in the wrong place rolleyes1.gif

I like it :D As for the straight branch coming up from the bottom...I don't know about taking it out??????? Maybe yes..maybe no. It's kind of like the Dove....its different and looks like it doesn't belong either.

Funny how people can interpert a photo differently -- That's a good thing :D

Hi Mary Kim,,,,When I saw the dove with all those black birds I thought maybe the dove had screwed up.....:D THANKS FOR THE COMMENT.....azzaro