My parents were awesome ...

AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
edited November 23, 2009 in People
I just came across this blog and thought I'd share ... it's Monday after all and we're all in need of some entertainment, no?? :D

You can find the blog right here.
It's ok for work - in case you're wondering, just has some *old* pics on there ...

I wish I would live closer by to my parents and I could post some of their photos, there are some really funny pics in their albums, haha. Got to love the old fashion & shooting style ... even though I guess most of them are just snapshots :lust

Enjoy :thumb

Comments

• adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2009
    Thanks for sharing that. My daughter's school did a anscestor project where they interviewed a grandparent about what it was like to be 9. Part of the project was getting old photos as well and they learned how to fix them up using Gimp and spliced it all in with audio into a movie clip. The old pix are great and I'm glad we have them scanned now.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2009
    Agnieszka wrote:
    I just came across this blog and thought I'd share ... it's Monday after all and we're all in need of some entertainment, no?? :D

You can find the blog right here.
    It's ok for work - in case you're wondering, just has some *old* pics on there ...

I wish I would live closer by to my parents and I could post some of their photos, there are some really funny pics in their albums, haha. Got to love the old fashion & shooting style ... even though I guess most of them are just snapshots iloveyou.gif
    Enjoy thumb.gif

Thank you so much for sharing these. There are some seriously cool parents in that blog.

This is making me want to get out old photos of my mom and also of my mother -in-law (two of the coolest women I know) and add them to this thread.
    Liz A.
    _________