Options

Ravens vs Colts

double_bdouble_b Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
edited November 24, 2009 in Sports
Went to the Ravens v Colts game this past Sunday. Here are a few of the shots I took with the D300 and 80-200 2.8.

721904812_29fAa-L.jpg

721903398_Aeipu-L.jpg

721903667_wS6ca-L.jpg

721904720_oUNJ2-L.jpg

721903789_ftg6H-L.jpg

721903270_4cVhA-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    GringriffGringriff Registered Users Posts: 340 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2009
    Hey Brian.

Nice action on these. Were you on the field or in the stands?

At the Panthers games I am always in the upper deck or at home in the sofa. I would love to get close enough for these type photos.

That first one is not my favorite because Ray Rice has beat my fantasy teams three times already this season :cry.

I think #3 and #4 may be the same.
    Andy
    http://andygriffinphoto.com/
    http://andygriffin.smugmug.com/
    Canon 7D, 70-200mm L, 50 and 85 primes, Tamron 17-50, 28-135
  • Options
    double_bdouble_b Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
    edited November 24, 2009
    Gringriff wrote:
    Hey Brian.

Nice action on these. Were you on the field or in the stands?

At the Panthers games I am always in the upper deck or at home in the sofa. I would love to get close enough for these type photos.

That first one is not my favorite because Ray Rice has beat my fantasy teams three times already this season :cry.

I think #3 and #4 may be the same.

I was in 4th row in the corner of the endzone. A friend has season tickets there. I typically go a few times with him and this year we actually split the tickets so I have two more games, I am considerign taking it again, this was the first time taking the camera.

I was nervous taking it but it worked out ok, got bumped twice but not bad. I did miss quite a few peak action shots due to hands and arms going up in front of the shot. Laughing.gif...which I knew would happen.

Yeah...I did duplicate. I will fix it.

Thanks
  • Options
    tjl1388tjl1388 Registered Users Posts: 94 Big grins
    edited November 24, 2009
    As a University of Miami fan I always try and root for the Ravens. Ray Lewis and Ed Reed are two of my favorite Canes.

Reggie Wayne on the other side ain't half bad either.:D