Sun Worshiper

anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
edited November 24, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
I was looking all over for my little old guy, Bubba. He no longer sees very well and he is completely deaf so sometimes he goes out in the backyard and gets lost. I was worried when I couldn't find him. After searching all over the backyard, I found him laying in our garden, sun bathing in the morning light. Luckily for his lack of hearing and sight, I was able to run inside and grab the camera. I cherish every picture I can take of this guy as I don't know how much longer he will be with us. He's going on 14; he's been part of our family since he was 8 weeks old.

722882703_CU5rb-XL.jpg

722887901_ENovv-XL.jpg

722893169_KGa3P-XL.jpg

722889250_7LVue-XL.jpg
"I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site

Comments

• rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2009
    Good for Bubba!

I hear you on the old thing ~ My 17 1/2 year old Dalmatian is plain old worn out. Don't know how much longer we'll get to enjoy him either...
    Randy
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2009
    He's a good guy. He's always been such a gentle little guy. He still get's around pretty well except for stairs. We have to carry him up and down the stairs in the house. He refuses to go down on his own now. I think it's because he can't see them very well.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site