Old Ned Smith Festival shots revisited

Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
edited November 26, 2009 in People
I was going through some of my old photos taken with my Nikon D40 (before I got my D300), and found this one, which I ran through LR and touched it up a little bit. I originally found this girl sitting on the lawn chair holding what appeared to be her favorite homing pigeon, at an annual Ned Smith festival that was held last year, in Ned Smith's hometown. Her dad had a display set up that held quite a few homing pigeons, that would automatically release several on a regular interval. I thought the contrasting colors to be appealing to me, which caused me to take this shot. The girl seen me getting ready to take the shot, and cocked her head to the side as to say, "Go ahead and take my picture."

723630795_XUr6k-L.jpg

Another one I found was a clown that appeared to be walking with his son, that I thought was kinda cute.

723631239_YJMz8-L.jpg

Comments and C&C very much welcomed!

GaryB
GaryB
“The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams

Comments

• Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2009
    Are these that bad?

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams