Options

FS: Fuji S2 Pro, accessories

GreenCountryGreenCountry Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
edited July 30, 2005 in Flea Market
For sale:

Fuji S2 Pro, low actuations (< 10,000), condition 8/10 (two small scuffs on the rubber port cover, slight shine from handling, otherwise like new). All original accessories: USB cable, firewire cable, body cap, LCD protective cover, Photoshop Elements, RAW Converter LE, video cable, strap, manual, cheat sheet.

A month ago, I also bought three sets of Maha 2500 mAh NiMH rechargeable batteries with four-pack cases, and a Powerex C204W charger. Value new is $100. All three sets have been charged, one has been drained, another is still in the camera, and the third has not even been used yet. These batteries are AMAZING, I can shoot for days and chimp to my insecure heart's delight, they just keep going.

Asking $1030 for the whole package via Paypal, shipping via FedEx included.

Reputation: I am pretty active on fredmiranda.com, and my Ebay ID is "aainchicago".

Email preferred, but please mention which ad you are responding to (i.e. S2 on dgrin.com). Thanks!

Some pics:

front4cl.jpg

back3pm.jpg

The whole Fuji OEM kit:

wholekit9yu.jpg

The cheap red circles show the only marks on the body, and the "Open" / "Closed" indicator worn off:

side1pa.jpg

Some people are concerned about some S2 serial numbers. This one is outside of any known problem ranges. It's 23A*****:

serialnumber1qj.jpg

Comments