? On setting pricing

MRudlandMRudland Registered Users Posts: 285 Major grins
edited November 27, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Is there a way to set an entire group of galleries at once or do I need to go thru each gallery individually?
Thanks
Michelle

Comments

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,339 moderator
    edited November 25, 2009
    You can set pricing at a portfolio level, by gallery, or for individual photos.
    According to the help page (I haven't tried this since setting portfolio pricing works for me), you can also set pricing for one gallery and then use that to set pricing for galleries in bulk.

See http://www.smugmug.com/help/print-pricing

--- Denise
  • MRudlandMRudland Registered Users Posts: 285 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2009
    You can set pricing at a portfolio level, by gallery, or for individual photos.
    According to the help page (I haven't tried this since setting portfolio pricing works for me), you can also set pricing for one gallery and then use that to set pricing for galleries in bulk.

See http://www.smugmug.com/help/print-pricing

--- Denise

Thanks...another question...every time SM adds a new product, it automatically is available for a client to purchase...even if I don't realize it and get in there to set it to Zero, right? Or...does the new product not show until i set a price? I'm hoping that because I just realized on a few galleries I had not marked the price to zero on a few things and am wondering how many people got free stuff.
    Michelle
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2009
    MRudland wrote:
    Thanks...another question...every time SM adds a new product, it automatically is available for a client to purchase...even if I don't realize it and get in there to set it to Zero, right? Or...does the new product not show until i set a price? I'm hoping that because I just realized on a few galleries I had not marked the price to zero on a few things and am wondering how many people got free stuff.
    Michelle
    No, this is absolutely not true, and would be bad for you and us.

When we add new products, we add them so that they DO NOT show up to your customers deal.gif

You must go and set a price to make new products available.
  • MRudlandMRudland Registered Users Posts: 285 Major grins
    edited November 27, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    No, this is absolutely not true, and would be bad for you and us.

When we add new products, we add them so that they DO NOT show up to your customers deal.gif

You must go and set a price to make new products available.

Oh! Thankgoodness! I feel so much better now!
    Michelle