Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
edited November 26, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
just playing with Photoshop tonight...
<center>
724040489_4pG5u-XL-1.jpg
</center>
Scooba Steve

Shades of Hyperion photography
Extraordinary photos can not be had standing where everyone else is standing, looking where everyone else is looking

Comments

• adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited November 25, 2009
    Nice image. The facial expression goes well with the feel.

Funny thing, I was playing w/ Topaz tonight and at on point had a very similar effect going.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2009
    Thanks, I was going through a tutorial and about half way through I got this and made a quick duplicate before going on with the rest of the tutorial. turns out I liked this better than what I had at the end of the tutorial.
    :D
    Scooba Steve

Extraordinary photos can not be had standing where everyone else is standing, looking where everyone else is looking
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2009
    Thanks, I was going through a tutorial and about half way through I got this and made a quick duplicate before going on with the rest of the tutorial. turns out I liked this better than what I had at the end of the tutorial.
    :D
    Tutorial for what?
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2009
    Giving an image (face) a paranormal ghostly look... Photoshop Effects: Ghosting An Image
    Scooba Steve