Eugenia

Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
edited November 28, 2009 in People
Eugenia
(Sorry, she s after parting with her boyfriend... interesting emotions to me...)
8676.jpg
8681.jpg
8678.jpg
8682.jpg
8684.jpg
6 Or its b&w version
8677.jpg

Spasibo,
Yuri

Comments

• adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited November 27, 2009
    Very lovely series!!

First one feels a little flat, but the rest are very nice!!
    I'm torn between 5 and 6. I love the color of her eyes in 5, but the pop of them is more pronounced in 6. Still, I think I'd vote for 5 if I had to pick. I like the slight reflection you left in there as well.

3 is my other fave in the series.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • The_Fat_ZebraThe_Fat_Zebra Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
    edited November 27, 2009
    I'm new to this forum, and just finished reading your class on portrait photography. :) great stuff!
    Anyway, my favourite is definitely three, if ever there was a deep-sad look, that picture captures it.
    Between five and six, I like six better, although one small detail: maybe a little less 'blacks' so that the reflection of her bright hair on the left side is more complete. In the colour version you see the reflection as a whole, but in the black only a white spot. To me that made the post-processing a bit too apparent. I would either bring back the shadow a bit more, or edit it out entirely.
    Just my 0.2 cents!
    Street & Portrait because of the people. Landscape because it's pretty.
    Disappointed with AF of Tamron 28-75 2.8, me less happy.
  • HowitzerHowitzer Registered Users Posts: 94 Big grins
    edited November 28, 2009
    #3 is my fav.. very nice pics
    http://3dogphotos.smugmug.com

Equipment: a whole bunch of black cylinders full of polished glass that cost way to much that I just had to have...