Bennys

joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
edited November 30, 2009 in People
The more I do this the more I realize how difficult it is. here are a few from a recent family shoot. One big learning on this one--if you have five people, and you want close in faces, you have work out a way to get them all the height that you need them to be. I bought one stool; need to by another and some steps of various heights.

cc welcome as always.

725557456_8xJxN-M.jpg

725572552_iJEXs-M.jpg

725581614_4Z3V2-M.jpg

725611589_oFWci-M.jpg

725608992_ZD4zp-M.jpg

725626280_LsDxi-M.jpg

725647398_wp5w5-M.jpg

725664984_xGway-M.jpg

725668208_Rnip9-M.jpg

Comments

• heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2009
    Hi Josh!
    I love your poses in some of these. They look like really neat people! I can imagine these on country music album covers. Which is a fun thing!

One thing I keep wanting to mention with your posts in the last six months or so is that you have really strong yellow tones in all your photos... just on the edge of too much. It is probably a look you are going for, and as such you can be commended for consistancy. But lately when I open a Josh thread I see yellow... yellow and yellow. It could be attributed to competing with the magenta that always seems to pop out with high contrast photos like you have here.

Again...these are lovely... I love the expresssions, poses, backgrounds, exposures and all the rest. Just keep an eye on that yellow.
  • joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2009
    Hi Josh!
    I love your poses in some of these. They look like really neat people! I can imagine these on country music album covers. Which is a fun thing!

One thing I keep wanting to mention with your posts in the last six months or so is that you have really strong yellow tones in all your photos... just on the edge of too much. It is probably a look you are going for, and as such you can be commended for consistancy. But lately when I open a Josh thread I see yellow... yellow and yellow. It could be attributed to competing with the magenta that always seems to pop out with high contrast photos like you have here.

Again...these are lovely... I love the expresssions, poses, backgrounds, exposures and all the rest. Just keep an eye on that yellow.

I do like photos too warm.
  • BriShayBriShay Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2009
    wow, you sure have come a long way since i've been gone :D
    Shayna
    I'm a Nikon Girl:tuesday
    www.BriShayPhotography.com
  • joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2009
    BriShay wrote:
    wow, you sure have come a long way since i've been gone :D

If so . . . with a lot of help from my dgrin friends!

(thanks!)