Options

FH: Photographer in Chicago, New York, Dallas or Austin.

pgaviriapgaviria Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
edited November 28, 2009 in For Hire
So I finished film school and worked as a wedding videographer for the now defunct Dreamscope Weddings in Chicago for a couple of years. So I moved to Waco, TX in the meantime and have been shooting on my own a little bit. Waco is right in between Dallas or Austin so I can drive for an event no problem to either one. Chicago and New York are places where I want to move. I lived in Chicago for 5 years and loved it and want to go back but I don't have many contacts there so I am starting from zero and would like to work with an experienced photographer as a second shooter. I do know a few people in Chicago so it could be possible for me to fly there for events in the mean time. Basically, if you have something for me in Chicago or New York I am young, talented and have no strings attached so I can pretty much be very flexible and get things done.

Long term I would like to pursue travel and street photography and cinematography.

See some of my photo work at www.pablogaviria.com

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2009
    register with mineeds.com ..... I have not gotten any local work but have made bids on jobs in Chicago, Huston, OK City, Austin, Tulsa, San Francisco, LA, New Orleans.....so people are using these types of services to seek Professionals.........
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website