Cross your fingers

Carmelo75Carmelo75 Registered Users Posts: 232 Major grins
edited December 7, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
This morning our dog found this little nice guy wandering close to our place. At a first glance he looked quite funny, all wet and with a rather unhappy look under the rain, so I took out my camera and started shooting... only to realize he was quite not in a good shape, breathing with difficulty, trembling and moving very slowly!

So I have put the camera immediately aside, gently moved him in a small box and brought him to the pet hospital... those animals are so nice I could not leave him like that!

Tomorrow morning I should call to know how he is... I'm crossing my fingers for him!!!

Carmelo.

4148487978_1c6ef5abf6_o.jpg

Comments

• AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2009
    Hi Carmelo.... I will keep my fingers crossed..... A couple weeks ago I had a stray show up at my place.... with what look like a gun shot wound.... I took her to the vet..... She recovered pretty good and a couple of days ago she was gone.... azzaro
  • Carmelo75Carmelo75 Registered Users Posts: 232 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2009
    Last time I have checked at the vet, they told me they cannot do much for the nice animal... as they are very shy and difficult to touch, they cannot do a diagnose of why he is breathing very heavily. Moreover, he should be sleeping and not wandering around during this time of the year, so there must be something really odd with him...

Not the happy end I was hoping.

Carmelo.
  • NeilLNeilL Registered Users Posts: 4,201 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2009
    Very nice study. Pleasing textures and strong conversion.

Neil
    "Snow. Ice. Slow!" "Half-winter. Half-moon. Half-asleep!"

http://www.behance.net/brosepix