Olesya

Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
edited December 1, 2009 in People
Priviet, dear friends!
This time we did a session at one place with one dress. Interesting to know your opinion about results.
8690.jpg
b&w - isnt it interesting? Yes, I sacrificed details of her dress here to create the contrast of crystal whiteness and dark model with dark hair and dress.
8689.jpg
burning tool used here
8688.jpg
From time to time I ask my model to go out of the frame.
8687.jpg
some HDR used here
8686.jpg
With some 'zoom' effect
8685.jpg
Unusual to me pose and postprocessing...
--
Spasibo,
Yuri

Comments

• CuongCuong Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2009
    I like #1, 2, and 5. Interesting processing for #3, 4, and 6, but the pose in these doesn't look pleasing to me. What does the word AMLIP mean?

Cuong
    "She Was a Little Taste of Heaven – And a One-Way Ticket to Hell!" - Max Phillips
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2009
    I LOVE the processing in 1 and 3. Just magnificant!
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2009
    Cuong wrote:
    I like #1, 2, and 5. Interesting processing for #3, 4, and 6, but the pose in these doesn't look pleasing to me. What does the word AMLIP mean?

Cuong
    AMPIR - Empire - its the name of style in architecture. Also the first name of our cinema in 1913 (the place where I work - now its a SPARTAK centre with 6 cinema halls, bowling, billiards, several cafes).
    Thank you!
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2009
    Yuri,

Really love #1 & #2. I also like the way she looks and her pose in #5. I don't like the bright background though but I do understand that it was required for what you were trying to achieve.

I find #6 that the pose is very unflattering for this gal. Makes her look too skinny. But I like women with curves so it's personal preference.

Great job though as usual.

Alex
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site