One cute baby!

kyeeziekyeezie Registered Users Posts: 290 Major grins
edited December 4, 2009 in People
Hello everyone! Hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving. On Sunday I went with a friend from here to a baby shoot. Together we have lots of props and one beautiful baby to work with. His parents were great and so was he. Once asleep, he did not like us trying to move him, so most of his poses were done all on his own and once he went to sleep tried not to move him, but just stuff around him. This is only my second shoot with a baby, so please let me know what you think! Oh, and after, I realized we didn't fold the towels right, but still a cute pic.

727328940dsc0059.jpg

727327248dsc0003.jpg

727326316dsc0107.jpg

727325984dsc01012.jpg

727323620dsc00352.jpg

727323447dsc00332.jpg

Comments

• Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2009
    #4 is my favorite, followed by #2. #4 would make a very nice christmas card! Nice job on all of them though.

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams
  • gregmartingregmartin Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited December 2, 2009
    Love them all. But I really do adore number 6. This is as sweet as a nut. Great shot.
    Life is really really good. :thumb

EMail : greg_m@hotmail.co.uk
    SmugMug: http://www.gregmartin.co.uk
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2009
    Such a cute lil guy! Great pics---he did wonderfully and so did you! I iloveyou.gif the towel shots!!
  • kyeeziekyeezie Registered Users Posts: 290 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2009
    Thanks everyone! It really means a lot coming from people here on dgrin. I tend to not post many pictures, too scared I will hear, "put that camera down and walk away fast." So many thanks!!
  • BriShayBriShay Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2009
    my fave is #3...funny how we all have different tastes :)
    Shayna
    I'm a Nikon Girl:tuesday
    www.BriShayPhotography.com
  • MissBMissB Registered Users Posts: 463 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2009
    first off..i've learned never be afraid to post here... these people are here with no filter to help you.. not to hurt or discourage you so post away..its the best place for growth that i've come across! I heart DGRIN!!:)

I love these!! Newborns are hit or miss as far as how cooperative they are.. looks like you did a good job moving the baby from prop to prop while keeping them comfortable and happy :) Each one is very different...nice variety.
    my favs:
    1. very classic and beautiful photo.. i bet the parents loved this one.
    6. fun and unique... maybe next time put the name on the baby's back?? just an idea.

keep them coming.. i love baby photos :)
    Baby number 4: BUNDLEBOO
    Newest baby: R.Gonzalez PHOTOGRAPHY or HERE
    My rambling addiction: Crunchy Monkeys
    facebook fan page: R.Gonzalez photography
    :ivar
  • kyeeziekyeezie Registered Users Posts: 290 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2009
    Thanks everyone! I'm glad everyone likes different ones, it means i'm doing a good job and that makes me happy. I think I will try the blocks on the babies back next time, that would be cute! Thanks again for all the nice comments.