Options

FS: Christmas Stocking Stuffers (US mostly)

TeamSpeedTeamSpeed Registered Users Posts: 261 Major grins
edited December 5, 2009 in House of Canon
I can ship to Canada via either USPS first class or priority, however priority is very expensive compared to first class. Please email me if you are interested in something going to Canada and I don't call out the extra shipping, and I will get back to you.

Prices otherwise reflect shipping and paypal in the US.

ITEM #1 - SOLD

I have a flash trigger set from Phottix (Phottix Tetra (PT-04 II) Flash Trigger w/ 2 Receivers). With the wireless flash of the 7D, I do not need this set of 2 receivers and one transmitter. Never used or opened, box is a bit smashed from sitting in a box that was slightly overpacked.

The price is $41 shipped and paypaled in the US. With this purchase I will throw in a nifty little free extra, an adjustable/bendable mini-table tripod that I got as a promotional gift, and won't use.

ITEM #2 - SOLD

New Phottix Wireless Shutter Plato Remote for Canon 20D/30D/40D/50D/7D/5D/5DII/1D<all>, never mounted and used

The price is $43 shipped and paypaled in the US

ITEM #3

2 Unused E1 handstraps for Canon, never touched human hands for the germiphobes out there! ;)

Also one opened package, but never mounted, so it is still new, same price.

The price is $22 shipped and paypaled in the US

ITEM #4

77mm Ultra Slim CPL Pro Filter and 77mm Multicoated Slim 2mm UV Filter Set, both in cases made by Phottix

Price is $47 for both or $16 for the UV and $34 for the CPL (CPL filter is now sold, only the UV is available)

ITEM #5 - SOLD

Aftermarket LP-E6 Battery and Charger, the battery is like the other aftermarkets, it doesn't communicate status to the camera, but if you just use it for X number of shots (I swap batteries at 700 images), it works great. Excellent emergency battery set if you wanted a set just in case your factory $70 batteries go dead on the shoot.

Price is $19 shipped and paypaled in the US

ITEM #6 - SOLD

New large ballhead that has no brand name on it that I can see, received new in a white box. It looks strikingly similar to the Benro KB-0 (or Amvona $80 ATH-A02), has the 1 knob for locking panning, 2 for locking the ballhead down TIGHT, and the final one to lock the QR plate. Very stout and this would hold alot of weight.

Price is $49 shipped and paypaled in the US, add $2 for priority 2-3 day

ITEM #7 - SOLD

I have a new set of Phottix's new EFS Extension tubes. These come in a bit less expensive than the Kenko tubes. Kenko runs around $130 or more on ebay and more from online shops, asking price is $99 priority shipped and paypaled in the US.

(For Canada, it would be $7 extra for first class USPS or $21 for priority USPS)

They are not quite a refined as the Kenko, the pins have just a little play in them, so they click more noticeably into place as you mount them, but they work great, and pass the info back and forth to the lens, allowing AF, etc just like the Kenkos. They accept EF and EFS lenses. Pics below including a test shot from my 17-55 on the smallest tube.

Some pics below of the items:

726941067_3mTFF-M.jpg

728453118_psiPR-L-1.jpg
7D, 70-200L IS, 17-55 IS 2.8, 150 2.8 macro, 12-24, 100-400L, 85 1.8, 50 1.4

Comments

• Options
    RhuarcRhuarc Registered Users Posts: 1,464 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2009
    PM sent for Item #1
  • Options
    TeamSpeedTeamSpeed Registered Users Posts: 261 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2009
    Rhuarc wrote:
    PM sent for Item #1

Yes these are still available (tetra flash remotes)
    7D, 70-200L IS, 17-55 IS 2.8, 150 2.8 macro, 12-24, 100-400L, 85 1.8, 50 1.4