Calendar Project. 3 y/o options.....

kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
edited December 5, 2009 in People
Hey again!

I'm in a RUSH. I'm always last minute on things....TODAY is the last day for the 20% off calendars at mycanvas. This is my first time working on mycanvas and I LOVE IT! The software is superb.

Anyway, I'm making 5 calendars *for grandparents, aunts etc.... so this will be a significant savings. I desperately need input on this series. It is of my 3 y/o in her new dress...What do you like? Which would you include? Are there any that are very striking? There are a lot that are similar, but I don't know which ones are the best of these. I also did a desaturated series as the red was pretty hard to shoot, but in the end I prefered the full color. CC is ALWAYS very much appreciated. THANK YOU GUYS! :lust :lust

THumbnail2.jpg

Thumbnail1.jpg

thumb10.jpg

thumb12.jpg

thumb11.jpg

thumb5.jpg

thumb7.jpg

thumb6.jpg

thumb8.jpg

thumbnail3.jpg

thumbnail4.jpg

thumb9.jpg

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Comments

• Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2009
    The ones that catch my eyes are #1,2,4,6,7,11, & 12 from this group. It would have been nice if you would have had one of her standing in front of a christmas tree or at least an ever green tree. Just my thoughts.

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams
  • Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2009
    #1 or #4

Or use #4 as a central image, and use several others around it.

Very cute!
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2009
    I'm diggin' 1 and 12, but I don't think you can go wrong with any of them! You really are doing great things with these shots of these (beautiful) kids! thumb.gif
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited December 3, 2009
    Thank you Gary, Ann and Diva for taking the time to reply!! You are all very sweet. :D I value your input very much....
    So, the calendar is now FINISHED, hooray! Spent 3 days on it...lotsa hours. Probabally no one in my family will appreciate the bokeh shots or countless hours in pp...just me (and hopefully some of you). So, no one had any critique on these? What to do differently? Hmmm...how am I going to get any better?!
  • mtbparkermtbparker Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited December 3, 2009
    #4 & #9 for me. I hope you get it done in time. ;)
    Tom Parker
  • VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2009
    9 and 11 will be loved by grandparents, they want to see the face !
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2009
    The bokeh is strange to me in a few of these after inspection. Is it because of the linear shapes of the sticks and leaves? ie... many stick-like figures and less rounded objects? The bokeh reminds me of ice formations. This is my first fall season with this camera so I'm just very curious. Particularly shot 11 (7-11 mostly)/ THANKS for the input on your favs everybody!
  • PhotosbychuckPhotosbychuck Registered Users Posts: 1,239 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2009
    My favs #4, #7, #9 & #12

Take Care,
    Charles
    D300S, 18-200mm VR, 70-300mm VR

Aperture Focus Photography
    http://aperturefocus.com