question about envelopes

jasonscottphotojasonscottphoto Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
edited December 3, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I have a customer asking about the envelopes that come with the 5x7 cards. Can anybody tell me anything about them?
Posts by Allyson, the wife/assistant...

Jason Scott Photography | Blog | FB | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2009
    Not much to tell. They are white envelopes and they fit the 5x7 card perfectly.
  • jasonscottphotojasonscottphoto Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    Not much to tell. They are white envelopes and they fit the 5x7 card perfectly.

That's what I figured. Someone is asking about linings, preprinted return address, heavy stock, etc. ne_nau.gif I just keep saying "they are plain white envelopes" - now at least I know I am telling the truth! :D

Jason Scott Photography | Blog | FB | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
  • termina3termina3 Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2009
    Sounds like your customer needs to take a quick trip over to a local Cranes or Papyrus distributor… those are very high-end features that EZPrints or Shutterfly aren't going to offer.
    Please don't mistake my blunt, pointed posts as my being "angry," "short," or "rude."

I'm generally happy, tall, and fuzzy on the inside.www.NickensPhotography.com
  • jasonscottphotojasonscottphoto Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited December 3, 2009
    termina3 wrote:
    Sounds like your customer needs to take a quick trip over to a local Cranes or Papyrus distributor… those are very high-end features that EZPrints or Shutterfly aren't going to offer.

I know! I am not sure who they think they are dealing with here headscratch.gif They want to order 350 cards, so I don't want to let the order slip away! But there is only so much I can do!