[gorio] - Malatapay Dreams

GORIOGORIO Registered Users Posts: 262 Major grins
edited December 4, 2009 in Landscapes
In the town of Maluay,Zamboangita (Philippines) 35 kms away from Dumaguete you can reach Malatapay Market. Inside the busy part of Maluay, you can see the port going to Apo Island. We went there around 4am to catch a boat so we can shoot sunrise at the other side of Apo. Unfortunately, locals find the shark infested waters and strong waves too perilous to have a trip that early.

So just to wait and kill time we shot sunrise at Malatapay coastal. Good thing there are interesting foreground at that area and the sunrise isn’t that bad at all! See the island there? That’s Apo!
ISO 100 l 19mm l f11 l 30" l ND8 l .9 NDGRAD SE l 5DMK2 l 17-40L
4153244488_42344efb40_o.jpg

Mabuhay, Thanks for Looking.:)
"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea and Ideas are Bulletproof..."

Comments

• Sublim3Sublim3 Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
    edited December 2, 2009
    Beautiful shot pare ko! I'm a big admirer of your work at POTN too.thumb.gif
    Mitch
    mitcht.smugmug.com
  • GORIOGORIO Registered Users Posts: 262 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2009
    Sublim3 wrote:
    Beautiful shot pare ko! I'm a big admirer of your work at POTN too.thumb.gif

thanks sublime.. pare i hope you start to miss the islands para you can have a vacation sometime.thumb.gif
    "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea and Ideas are Bulletproof..."