Options

sub-sub- categories

jr6ooo4jr6ooo4 Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited July 20, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Hello,
I have searched for the answer, even in my own brain. But I can not remember how I created sub-sub-categories.
In the main "theater" category, I have last years show "St. James Godspell" and then more categories in the godspell folder for tech week and show nights etc.... I have started another gallery "St James King and I" under the theater heading and can't remember how to add more divisions to the king and I folder. It si a "pro" account if that matters. Thanks in advance for your help.
Mikeeee
:scratch

Comments

• Options
    Mac WriteMac Write Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2005
    Can you give us the link to your site so we can see it and help figure it out?
    My Photos | Use this referral code and get $5 off your first year of Smugmug! PIKZSgEQUVtu2 or just click here
    Get busy living or get busy dying
    --Stephen King
  • Options
    edited July 19, 2005
    www.mnmstudios.com
    Mac Write wrote:
    Can you give us the link to your site so we can see it and help figure it out?
    Thanks, www.mnmstudios.com
  • Options
    JamesJWegJamesJWeg Registered Users Posts: 795 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2005
    jr6ooo4 wrote:
    Hello,
    I have searched for the answer, even in my own brain. But I can not remember how I created sub-sub-categories.
    In the main "theater" category, I have last years show "St. James Godspell" and then more categories in the godspell folder for tech week and show nights etc.... I have started another gallery "St James King and I" under the theater heading and can't remember how to add more divisions to the king and I folder. It si a "pro" account if that matters. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Mikeeee
    headscratch.gif
    "St James King and I" is a gallery not a folder, rename it, go back to your control panel and add a sub catagory "St James King and I" and then put your galleries in that.

James.
  • Options
    edited July 20, 2005
    Thanks James!
    JamesJWeg wrote:
    "St James King and I" is a gallery not a folder, rename it, go back to your control panel and add a sub catagory "St James King and I" and then put your galleries in that.

James.
    We figured it out. And by WE, I mean You. Thanks again.
    Mikeeee