Traffic Cone

redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
edited December 5, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Just something I found when I was going through old shots. It's part of my ongoing effort to create some creativity . . . :scratch Huh?

I played around with the high pass filter on this one. It's also a merge of 2 shots. I tried B&W but it didn't work very well since the orange is so central to traffic cones. Comments?

731670086_MVZ4C-L.jpg
"But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
www.redleashphoto.com

Comments

• DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2009
    I like it. Its artsy, but not too artsy to look artsy and the muted colors really add to it. Good job thumb.gif

Creativity -- ya' just gotta love it -- its so much fun wings.gif
  • redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2009
    Thanks, Mary. I appreciate you looking and commenting.

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2009
    HI Lauren.....I'm with Mary on this one..... I do believe it would have been a little stronger composition if the cone wasn't so much in the center...I get a feeling it divides the picture.......... :D azzaro
  • redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2009
    Hi Azzaro--

I knew someone was likely to comment about the centered cone. I did try it off-center but it looked odd to me. It's not a great work of art in any event; just something I was playing with.

Thanks for looking! I miss seeing your comments on my shots . . . but maybe that's because I haven't posted many?!

Lauren

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2009
    redleash wrote:
    Hi Azzaro--

I knew someone was likely to comment about the centered cone. I did try it off-center but it looked odd to me. It's not a great work of art in any event; just something I was playing with.

Thanks for looking! I miss seeing your comments on my shots . . . but maybe that's because I haven't posted many?!

Lauren

Lauren, I have been looking for your posts and didn't see any...... Maybe you have been on another forum and I don't looked at those all the time..... azzaro