Proof Delay Question

JayClark79JayClark79 Registered Users Posts: 253 Major grins
edited December 5, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
When I replace the image for that order, does that replaced image stay in the gallery or is it only replaced for that order?

I guess im wondering I had someone order cards that came out cropped right, and they ordered another size that the crop was not correct on... Id like to be able resize the image or recrop the image to fit correctly but not leave that "replaced" photo in the gallery.

My Site http://www.jayclarkphotography.com

Canon Rebel T1i | Canon 50mm 1.8 | Tamron 28-75mm 2.8 | Canon 75-300mm EF f 4.5 III | Opteka Grip | Canon 580exII | 2 Vivitar 383 Flash's and a home studio setup.

Comments

• AnneMcBeanAnneMcBean Registered Users Posts: 503 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2009
    JayClark79 wrote:
    When I replace the image for that order, does that replaced image stay in the gallery or is it only replaced for that order?

I guess im wondering I had someone order cards that came out cropped right, and they ordered another size that the crop was not correct on... Id like to be able resize the image or recrop the image to fit correctly but not leave that "replaced" photo in the gallery.

I'm sorry to say, replacing an image on an order DOES replace the image in the gallery as well. It also replaces that image for every item on the order that was purchased with that image.

-Anne
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • JayClark79JayClark79 Registered Users Posts: 253 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2009
    AnneMcBean wrote:
    I'm sorry to say, replacing an image on an order DOES replace the image in the gallery as well. It also replaces that image for every item on the order that was purchased with that image.

-Anne
    SmugMug Support Hero

I guess i could always go back into lightroom 2 and undo the crop and reupload after the image has been sent to the lab correct?

My Site http://www.jayclarkphotography.com

Canon Rebel T1i | Canon 50mm 1.8 | Tamron 28-75mm 2.8 | Canon 75-300mm EF f 4.5 III | Opteka Grip | Canon 580exII | 2 Vivitar 383 Flash's and a home studio setup.