End of a hard work day

ShakeyShakey Registered Users Posts: 1,004 Major grins
edited November 10, 2005 in Holy Macro
This was the view looking North East as a rain storm made its way across the sky catching the setting suns light. 9:40 PM local

4787459-M.jpg

And this was looking west just a few minutes later.

4787460-L.jpg

Unfortunately I was in charge of getting the late Boeing out and could not access my camera untill it was almost to late.
At least I caught these.
Again the Lil Canon A80 was taxed to its limits on the plane shot as evident on the noise in the photo at original size.

Tim

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2005
    Good Capture
    Shakey wrote:
    This was the view looking North East as a rain storm made its way across the sky catching the setting suns light. 9:40 PM local
    And this was looking west just a few minutes later.
    Unfortunately I was in charge of getting the late Boeing out and could not access my camera untill it was almost to late.
    At least I caught these.
    Again the Lil Canon A80 was taxed to its limits on the plane shot as evident on the noise in the photo at original size.
    Tim
    I love the cloud formation in the first image, the colours are wonderful, the plane looks really small compared to that over hanging cloud :D
    Second shot........you'd never know there was a storm, looks like a typical beautiful sunset :D you must have an interesting job to be able to be around these aircraft..... thanks for posting...... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin