In her mother's hands.

Masonlaw1Masonlaw1 Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited December 6, 2009 in People
This is one I really like, not sure what else to do in processing, any ideas?

716659078_Krdru-L.jpg

Comments

• marikrismarikris Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2009
    It looks a bit underexposed to me. I wish there was more of the mother in the shot. The baby's eyes are too much in the center of the frame; add the direction of the baby's gaze to the left side of the photo and you get our eyes being pushed out of the frame as soon as we look at it. I think cropping tighter on the right will help minimize this.
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2009
    It is rather dark, but for me it really conveys a mood. I like it thumb.gif I'd say it looks quite vintage"y" with they couch/chair background. For fun you could try a texture over this, but it looks nice the way it is too!! A touch underexposed for sure but a sweet capture none-the-less!
  • PhotometricPhotometric Registered Users Posts: 309 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2009
    I think one step backward to get more of the mother would've completed the shot. Need to see what the child is looking at to frame the reference without losing the child's face and expression. Also, a touch more brightness (maybe quick touch up in PS) will go a long way. Nice shot anyway. You caught the catchlights in the baby's eyes beautifully.
    http://www.djdimages.com/

"Don't worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition."
    -- Abraham Lincoln