Options

Santa's Always Watching

ghinsonghinson Registered Users Posts: 933 Major grins
edited December 6, 2009 in Street and Documentary
732477662_xtNRn-XL.jpg

From the annual Nantucket Christmas Stroll.
uosuıɥ ƃǝɹƃ
ackdoc.com

Comments

• Options
    sara505sara505 Registered Users Posts: 1,684 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2009
    ghinson wrote:
    732477662_xtNRn-XL.jpg

From the annual Nantucket Christmas Stroll.

Love this! Everything - the hand gesture, the composition, Santa in the crowd adds a wonderful touch of humor.
  • Options
    ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2009
    Didn't make this event. Wish I had.

Would it have worked without the title?
    If not now, when?
  • Options
    ghinsonghinson Registered Users Posts: 933 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2009
    Rutt, almost went up to this guy on the street that looked like he knew what he was doing and asked him if he were you. Glad I didn't. :D

You're right about the title. It was a random street shot. Looking at it, I noticed that this guy that looks like Santa (but was not actually in costume) was looking past a lady that could pass for Mrs Claus (but was also not in costume) at the young lady. That's what caught my eye.

Just a little fun.
    uosuıɥ ƃǝɹƃ
    ackdoc.com
  • Options
    sara505sara505 Registered Users Posts: 1,684 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2009
    ghinson wrote:
    Rutt, almost went up to this guy on the street that looked like he knew what he was doing and asked him if he were you. Glad I didn't. :D

You're right about the title. It was a random street shot. Looking at it, I noticed that this guy that looks like Santa (but was not actually in costume) was looking past a lady that could pass for Mrs Claus (but was also not in costume) at the young lady. That's what caught my eye.

Just a little fun.

I actually did walk up to a guy in Boston Public Gardens wearing a SmugMug camera strap not long ago and asked, are you Rutt?

He had no idea who or what I was talking about. :D