Katya (part1)

Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
edited December 9, 2009 in People
Katya. I met her on the wedding and gave her my card with invitation for a photo session. Some days had passed and...
8704.jpg
8703.jpg
8702.jpg
8701.jpg
8700.jpg
8699.jpg

--
Spasibo,
Yuri

Comments

• Joe DukovacJoe Dukovac Registered Users Posts: 213 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2009
    Hey Yuri,

Your lighting is gorgeous! I'd love to know what you did for your setup on these and what equipment you used.....care to share? Also, your model is very beautiful and I like the poses. Very well done! clap.gif

Joe
    Joe
    North View Studio
    http://www.zoradphotography.com
    Montreal, Canada
  • ProfessionalProfessional Registered Users Posts: 278 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2009
    Hey Yuri,

I like your shots, very nice lighting and poses, well done!

You reminding me with a photographer, not sure where is he from but maybe Russia or near, but i saw his photos very long time ago [2 or 3 years ago] and i forgot his link and name, so i hope if you know who is that one, he was shooting beautiful models russians and non russians, i liked his photos, but too bad i didn't save or bookmark[or favorite] his link, or i did on my old computer before formatting, so i hope is you saw or know about him to tell me please.
  • Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2009
    Wow, she's gorgeous. Great lighting! thumb.gif
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2009
    Hey Yuri,

Your lighting is gorgeous! I'd love to know what you did for your setup on these and what equipment you used.....care to share? Also, your model is very beautiful and I like the poses. Very well done! clap.gif

Joe

Thank you, Joe!
    I use 2 flashes - 500W and 300W. 500w on a tripod is directed into the high ceiling . Max power. The second with a big square diffuser is directed to model at human's height. Something like this
    8635.jpg
    Yuri
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2009
    Hey Yuri,

I like your shots, very nice lighting and poses, well done!

You reminding me with a photographer, not sure where is he from but maybe Russia or near, but i saw his photos very long time ago [2 or 3 years ago] and i forgot his link and name, so i hope if you know who is that one, he was shooting beautiful models russians and non russians, i liked his photos, but too bad i didn't save or bookmark[or favorite] his link, or i did on my old computer before formatting, so i hope is you saw or know about him to tell me please.

Hey, maybe its me :-)
    lool at my old photos at my site http://yuri.pautov.ru and decide... Thank you,... Yuri
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2009
    Beautiful lady! And thanks for posting a pic of your light-setup .... it's always nice to see what others do.

Beautiful set Yuri!! iloveyou.gif
  • DionysusDionysus Registered Users Posts: 226 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2009
    stunning model, and wonderful shots..
    -=Ren B.=-

Gear: Canon EOS 50D, 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6, 55-250mm f/4-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, Canon 430EX-II Flash
    Galleries: Smugmug Flickr DeviantART
  • ProfessionalProfessional Registered Users Posts: 278 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2009
    Hey, maybe its me :-)
    lool at my old photos at my site http://yuri.pautov.ru and decide... Thank you,... Yuri

i have a look at your link site, not sure if it is you, but i don't know maybe that time i saw on his or your photos different than now, but i still remember that the photos of those russian models/seniors were masterpiece!
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2009
    Beautiful lady and very nice shots, as usual thumb.gif
  • D'BuggsD'Buggs Registered Users Posts: 958 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2009
    Everything that I *feel* a portrait should be. Delicious! clap.gif

Thank-you, Sir.
  • WinemanWineman Registered Users Posts: 204 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2009
    Beautiful photos Yuri, I envi you!!! (in a good way)

Careful with the post process it shows a lot on some of the photos, particularly the first... but damn your models are breathtakingly perfect!

Thanks for sharing.

Z.
    I do not suffer insanity... I enjoy it!!!