Options

Lightroom - I'm missing the bar above the menus

GarrettGarrett Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
edited December 7, 2009 in Finishing School
I must have pressed a keyboard shortcut or something. I lost the bar above the menus. The one that says "Adobe Lightroom" on the left and has the minimize, restore, and close buttons on the right. I also cannot right click on the taskbar where the programs is. Any thoughts?

LR.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2009
    in the middle (top), you'll see a light-grey arrow-head pointing down, click that thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited December 7, 2009
    ivar wrote:
    in the middle (top), you'll see a light-grey arrow-head pointing down, click that thumb.gif
    I can toggle the Library, Develope, etc. menus just fine. I'm missing the bar above the menus. On Windows it contains the min, restore, close and on Mac is contains the red, orange, green buttons. Also, I can't tile or cascade windows. It's like I'm locked in fullsceen mode.
  • Options
    20DNoob20DNoob Registered Users Posts: 318 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2009
    ivar wrote:

+1 Click on the little arrowhead to the right of your arrow.
    Christian.

5D2/1D MkII N/40D and a couple bits of glass.
  • Options
    edited December 7, 2009
    Found this pic online. I'm missing what's circled in red.

Lightroom5.jpg
  • Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2009
    Oh, okay. I think (using mac here) you get that if you hit the 'f' key a few times.
  • Options
    edited December 7, 2009
    ivar wrote:
    Oh, okay. I think (using mac here) you get that if you hit the 'f' key a few times.
    Awesome clap.gif . Thank you. I must have been stuck between full screen and regular. Probably a glitch on my ancient machine. Plus I was trying Ctrl+ every letter. Never tried just the letters :bash . Thanks again.
  • Options
    edited December 7, 2009
    Here's a pic to say thanks :D .

618511533_y7xeC-L-1.jpg