Options

Received My Black River Imaging Wedding Album

dawssvtdawssvt Registered Users Posts: 413 Major grins
edited December 9, 2009 in Weddings
I just received my 10x10 Mosaic Album from Black River. I read some reviews and people seemed to be very impressed with this company, especially for the price. I must say, I was blown away by the quality of the printing and the incredible turn around on the book. I ordered the book on Thanksgiving and received it on December 4th! They offer 50% all albums that are studio samples, which is great. Also, they give three offers when you sign up with them. The first being $50 off your first purchase. I thought I would share my experience with them!

I will be posting pictures of the album within a day or so. Their website is www.blackriverimaging.com

Website
My Smugmug

My Canon Gear:
5DMII | 24-105mm f/4L | 45mm TS/E | 135mm f/2.0L | 70-200mm f/2.8L IS | 50mm f/1.4
| 580EX II & 430EX

Comments

• Options
    shmingshming Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
    edited December 9, 2009
    I just placed my first BlackRiver Imaging Order in last week - I got an email yesterday saying that it was shipped --- needless to say I was very blown away when I got the email. Well it's supposed to arrive this week. My client went with the Tuscany Album -- I designed in Photoshop. I'm very anxious to see how small the gutter seam is --- they are known for that. The Mosaiic (spelling) is a new item they offer isn't it. Anyway - Yes the prices are great - now for the quality check.
    KLinh
    Klinh Evelyn Grace Photography
    Fashion & Commercial
    (2)Mamiya RZ67 IID, Mamiya 645 AFD II, Leaf Aptus 65, Profoto D1's, Capture One.
    http://www.klinhevelyngracephotography.com
  • Options
    dawssvtdawssvt Registered Users Posts: 413 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2009
    shming wrote:
    I just placed my first BlackRiver Imaging Order in last week - I got an email yesterday saying that it was shipped --- needless to say I was very blown away when I got the email. Well it's supposed to arrive this week. My client went with the Tuscany Album -- I designed in Photoshop. I'm very anxious to see how small the gutter seam is --- they are known for that. The Mosaiic (spelling) is a new item they offer isn't it. Anyway - Yes the prices are great - now for the quality check.

I was surpried with the gutter as well. It's very unnoticeable, so that's another great thing. Yea, the Mosaic Albums just got released at the end of October. It strays away from the tradiational black leather wedding album, so I think it's a great product to offer for the clients who are looking to get something different wings.gif

Website
    My Smugmug

My Canon Gear:
    5DMII | 24-105mm f/4L | 45mm TS/E | 135mm f/2.0L | 70-200mm f/2.8L IS | 50mm f/1.4
    | 580EX II & 430EX