Just another morning in Afghanistan!

Guam_GuyGuam_Guy Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited December 9, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Here is a shot I took a couple of days ago while walking the flight line here in Afghanistan, no PP done to the picture. The only part I don't like are the dark helicopters. Taken with a Nikon D90, Nikkor 18-55, f22, 1/100. Let me know what you all think. Oh I do believe this is my first post!

DSC_0019_800x531.jpg

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited December 9, 2009
    Welcome to Dgrin wave.gif. That's a very dramatic sky. thumb.gif
  • PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2009
    Howdy,

Neat looking image, not sure what photo processing software you have but most times those things can be fixed or worked on.

Looking at your EXIF date, dropping that FStop down a little bit might help get you more light and shutter speed.

Looking forward to seeing more of your shots, please post as often as you can.

There are a lot of very talented and nice shooters on this forum and I can't even begin to start with how much I've learned from them, so don't ever hesitate to ask if you have questions, someone will know the answer or work it out.

Just wanted to take this "Opportuntiy" to Thank You and All the Folks there with you for your Service to Our Country , and for Keeping Us and our Families Safe!!

God Bless You and Yours, Take care of Yourself!!

Craig
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas