deleted for privacy

laurenornotlaurenornot Registered Users Posts: 167 Major grins
edited August 17, 2017 in People
deleted for privacy

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2009
    Very nice thumb.gif 1, 4 & 6 are my favorites out of this set.

The focus on #7 seems to be on the parents (father?) but the one-eye-missing bothers me a bit for some reason. I dig both 9 & 10 also, i'm just not sure which of the two expressions I prefer.
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2009
    Great! I love the nice, sharp pics and crisp colors..My favs are similar to Ivar 1 and 4..but I love 8!!!! Super family shot. NICE eyes! My only nit with that one is the skull and crossbones over her head...I'd clone that out fast :D
  • laurenornotlaurenornot Registered Users Posts: 167 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2009
    ivar wrote:
    Very nice thumb.gif 1, 4 & 6 are my favorites out of this set.

The focus on #7 seems to be on the parents (father?) but the one-eye-missing bothers me a bit for some reason. I dig both 9 & 10 also, i'm just not sure which of the two expressions I prefer.

Thanks, ivar! Yeah, the focus and composition on #7 definitely aren't perfect, because the baby was in constant motion, but i just thought the expression on his parents' faces were cute.
    kidzmom wrote:
    Great! I love the nice, sharp pics and crisp colors..My favs are similar to Ivar 1 and 4..but I love 8!!!! Super family shot. NICE eyes! My only nit with that one is the skull and crossbones over her head...I'd clone that out fast :D

Thanks so much! The family shots were the toughest to get. You should see the outtakes! Also I'm with you on the skull and corossbones, I left that as an option to the family since the decal is actually featured in the baby's bedroom and maybe they want to leave it in? I don't know, but I agree with you ne_nau.gif

Oh here is my favorite outtake: "PLEEEEASE SIT STILL?" Jaiden looks so pleased with himself.

4173091813_525ac1d30f.jpg
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2009
    Now THAT is a riot. I love that shot! TOO classic. The Dad's hands are perfect and I agree about the baby... OMG he just KNOWS they need him to make this happen and is like...Not my thing folks...sorry!